Google
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Who will be the next big star to join Reds?

After the spending spree to land Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson, who will be the next big star to join Manchester United?

With
Fernando Torres had confirm signed a undisclosed deal with Liverpool, Manchester United will be focus to Land Carlos Tevez from West Ham United.

Argentina striker Carlos Tevez was set to leave West Ham, but will remain in England for the next season.

"Through my backers I have given my word to Mr Ferguson," Tevez is quoted as saying in The People. "They have told him I'll be at Manchester United next season and once I make a promise I don't go back on it.

"There isn't a player who would turn down this opportunity and the negotiations are too far advanced to go back now.

"I have been open and honest with West Ham every step of the way and I hope the fans understand."

If he joins, Tevez will become United's fourth major signing of the summer following the arrivals of Owen Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson.

Source: ManUtd.com

0 comments: